The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Apocalypse Rider Death EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Apocalypse Rider Death EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Apocalypse Rider Death EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Apocalypse Rider Death EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Apocalypse Rider Death EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Apocalypse Rider Death EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Apocalypse Rider Death EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Apocalypse Rider Death EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Apocalypse Rider Death EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Apocalypse Rider Death I_vote_lcapApocalypse Rider Death I_voting_barApocalypse Rider Death I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Apocalypse Rider Death I_vote_lcapApocalypse Rider Death I_voting_barApocalypse Rider Death I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Apocalypse Rider Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Apocalypse Rider Death Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse Rider Death   Apocalypse Rider Death EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Name: Death

Appearance: Apocalypse Rider Death Emo

Elements: Earth, Yin, Yang

Specialties: Element Control, Invisibility, Taking Souls

Village: Former Iwagakure before becoming death

Personality: When he made into death, He killed with a passion, he loved to end the lives of others. As time went on the passion went away, he become a killer with no mercy, no emotion when killing.

History: Long before the nations where large and in charge, death was a normal person, he had a life and family. When he was soon chosen to become one of the horsemen, he had to pay the price. The price was that he could never see his family again. He had taken the role of death with regret, but he was fueled to kill once he took the job in.

Decades of killing and fulfilling his role, Death had lost both his name and his emotions. The murder became to easy, not remotely as enjoyable as when he started. He didn't complain about his role. And he got along well with the other horsemen, Death mostly got along with War the most.

Death slayed millions and millions of people as time went on, he never grew old as the years went on, his emotions left behind. Until he found a girl on the brink of death, he fell I love with her. He could kill her for some reason. He didn't know why but she was so special to him. He didn't kill her, instead, Death helped her. He felt good inside, for once he was doing something other then killing.

However if Death wasn't going to kill her, then the maker would. Some sort of bandit ninja killed her in cold blood. A death never saw her again, decades went on and Death went back to being cold and emotionless. He slowly lost memory of her and kills, soon he only recalled one thing in his life. Death.

Relationships: War, Pestilence, Famine

Goals:To help make the Apocalypse

Dislikes: Life, Plants, People living

Additional Notes:
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

Apocalypse Rider Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rider Death   Apocalypse Rider Death EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Ok whoever came up with the riders idea, pm me IMMEDIATELY
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net

Apocalypse Rider Death
Page 1 of 1