The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Senshu Muragashi EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Senshu Muragashi EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Senshu Muragashi EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Senshu Muragashi EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Senshu Muragashi EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Senshu Muragashi EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Senshu Muragashi EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Senshu Muragashi EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Senshu Muragashi EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Senshu Muragashi I_vote_lcapSenshu Muragashi I_voting_barSenshu Muragashi I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Senshu Muragashi I_vote_lcapSenshu Muragashi I_voting_barSenshu Muragashi I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Senshu Muragashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Senshu Muragashi Empty
PostSubject: Senshu Muragashi   Senshu Muragashi EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Senshu muragashi char

Name: Senshu muragashi (made the name up so don't know what it means or might be jargon. ) 

Birthday: January 26th

Looks: (Pictures are allowed. Be as descriptive as possible.)

Village: (Village hidden in the sand)

Element: ( If the element is not Fire, Water, Wind, Earth or Lightning, it needs a Kekkei Genkai.)

Specialty: Ninjutusu and taijutsu 

Personality: withdrawn most of the time and within his own mind, senshu  All ways speak what is on his mind in a low and soft voice when asked,he never shouts unless nessasary  Calm and collective, he has the perfect personality for a ninja. Which he hates. Even though he speaks his mind he will just keep quiet until asked. His attitude makes it hard to make friends but he is loyal to those he considers friends and will protect then. He is prone to violent outbursts of rage, however this does not happen often.

History: senshu to everyone else in the village has had a normal child hood, the truth however is very different. At age nine his farther died on a mission for the  hidden sand, taking his own life rather than giving a rival village the information he knew. The village saw this as heroic and an example, senshu didn't. He thought his farther had been betrayed him, that his farther only cared about the village and nothing else.  This sent the happy young kid into a depression and for a while senshu withdrew from all human contact. He turned to hate ninja's, refusing to have anything to do with them. Not long after this him and his mother were taken in by their uncle. Senshu's hell only spiralled downward after that. His uncle tensai muragashi was a medical ninja and seeing some potential forced senshu into the ninja academy. Hating every minute of it but not wanting to disappoint his mother senshu passed everything at the minimum level. It was when he passed the tests and became a genin of the hidden sand that his mother became terminally ill. Her health declined and soon, she died on a hospital bed with only senshu at her side. It was then that senshu overhead that the doctors discussing that she didn't die of natural causes. They discovered massive surgical scarring all around her body, she had been experiment on and according to them made to endure unimaginable pain.  Senshu knew who did it, his uncle . The man had reined terror on senshu for many years, forcing him into the academy, being cruel  and callous to him and his mother.his uncle had murdered her.It was that night and his uncle was asleep not a care n the world. This was when senshu slit the mans throat in his sleep. He smiled as he did it and it was the only time he killed and enjoyed it, he had to thank his uncle for one thing. If he hadn't have forced senshu into the academy, then he wouldn't have been able to kill his uncle. The elders of the village decided that they wouldn't imprison senshu over the killing on one condition. He continued being a ninja and that the incident was never mention again. To anyone. Now he lives in his large house, alone.  Regularly going on missions with his team.

RP Sample:

Relations: none all deceased 

Goals: 

Dislikes: medical ninja, sadistic people, being tricked, being put in the spotlight.

Other Notes: 
Jutsu list: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique  
                    Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique 
                    Fire Release: Running Fire  
                    Fire Sealing Method  
                   Cloud-Style Flame Beheading  
                   Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning  
Back to top Go down

Senshu Muragashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Chronicles :: Creation Area :: Character-