The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 I_voting_barEnter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 I_voting_barEnter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:24 am

"Well you sure were strong. But you did lose, so the Ryo stays with me. Training however, begins first thing tomorrow morning." He could tell she was exhausted and picked her up carrying her towards her home. "You were fantastic for a chuunin. I'm very impressed."
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:26 am

She smiled. "I know you're impressed. I'm not the Two Faced Demon for nothing" she yawned, "tomorrow morning? thats so..." her sentence was cut short by another yawn, and she fell asleep as he was carrying her home.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:36 am

He smiled. She would probably need a couple days to regain her strength. He walked in and into her bedroom laying her on her bed roll. He sat against the wall meditating throughout the night waiting for her to wake up. Sleep was not need for Zakku due to Shikaru unless he was drained of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:39 am

Josephine moaned and woke up, stretching, greeted by Zakku. She squealed. "How.. what. What. Did you stay here? The whole day? I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:44 am

Zakku opened his eyes smiling. "Dont worry about it. Although, a change in your clothes may be required. I did not want to undress you myself." He stood and walked out of the room and sat next to the door still meditating. He pondered to himself. Her skill, was very powerful, even if he had his hands, he would have had trouble defeating her. Her weakness is how much chakra her creatures use. She would need to work on how much she uses to make them, or increasing the amount of chakra in her body. Both possible.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:01 am

Josephine changed her clothing in the other bedroom and walked out, "training today. So what are we going to do?" she asked , massaging her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:04 am

"First, we must complete the most important action of a Sanin's day..." He stood up and led her outside and through the city. "Your jutsu" Zakku said as they walked. "Very impressive, but your chakra capacity isnt high enough to commit to those jutsu. So untill then your ice monsters and blizzard jutsu's are forbidden"
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:06 am

She was shocked, "wh-what? My creatures? But they're my ... " she sighed. "Understood."
"What else am I supposed to do?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:08 am

"For now we shall work on meditation... but first.." He turned into a ramen shop. "Two ramen bowls please, whatever your special is." Zakku smiled and put 50 ryo on the bar. "Keep the change." He came back with two bowls and Zakku began eating his ramen.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:14 am

Josephine eye's beamed, "ramen?! I love ramen!" She said, "wow, thank you"
She began eating the ramen with haste, eager to start her training
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:16 am

He smiled eating slowly and enjoying his meal ordering another bowl for Josephine. It was funny how much she reminded him of Kazuki. He chuckled and continued enjoying his ramen. She also seemed eager to train, but he wondered how long before she realized he said they would start with meditation. It didnt matter, she would realize soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:19 am

Josephine started to devour her ramen, "oh man, it's been so long since I had ramen" She smiled, "what cool training are we going to do? can you teach me how to summon?!" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:21 am

"All in due time Josephine." He ruffled her hair a bit. Such a positive kid, all ready to do everything. "Finish up your Ramen and then we can go." Zakku lifted his bowl finishing the last bit. He Smiled and turned around leaning against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:23 am

She beamed, "finishing ramen is no problem!" she said as she ate the last bit of noodle.
"Now," she said wiping her mouth with a napkin, "training time?" she hopped on one foot to another
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:28 am

He laughed and as they walked out a few kids came up to them both. All looked filthy and smelled awful. They began asking for spare change. Zakku smiled and reached into his bag pulling out 1000 ryo. "Split it evenly kids." They all smiled and ran off with their small fortune. Zakku chuckled. "A good Sanin, gives more than they take." He walked with Josephine tot he lake and sat down. "Are you ready for your first day of training?" He pointed in front of him. "Sit down."
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:30 am

Josephine, amazed by the Sannin's generosity, stared at the kids who ran off and then looked at the man who gave the children the money.
She sat down, and waited. "Now what?" she asked, slightly disappointed
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:34 am

"Close your eyes. Hear the breeze and smell the water from the lake. Feel the earth beneath you, and the heat from the Sun. Clear your mind and heart. Meditate and focus on centering your chakra..." Zakku closed his eyes breathing so slowly it was hard to tell if he was breathing at all.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 am

Josephine tried to make herself comfortable, "okay.." she closed her eyes and focused her energy on her senses. She felt the hot heat on her back, the sound of the river, and birds. She felt the soft tickle on her skin as dust whirled past her .
She felt at peace, calm and relaxed.

But being such an energetic child she couldn't concentrate for a long amount of time, she broke out of her trance. "This is harder than I thought"
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:39 am

"This is the first thing i must teach you..." He smiled opening one eye. "Patience.. Now close your eyes and remain still meditating. Breathing slowly he returned to his trance. He felt the nature energy going slowly into him as he focussed and then released it again. It seemed as if nothing happened, but his energy level had gone extremely high then back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:44 am

She sighed and tried to meditate again, she knew this was mandatory to train further. "Okay..." she said as she took in a deep breath, then steadied her breathing.

Once again, she felt her senses tingling, she felt the wind in her red hair, felt the sun on her back, felt the dust whirl around her. As much as she wanted to break out of the state, she maintained her focus.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 am

He peeked his eye open and smiled as she remained in focus. He remained still for the next few hours. He stood and looked at Josephine. "Alright thats enough meditating..."
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:48 am

"Did I do well?" she asked, becoming energetic again. "what now? do we get to train and be all awesomesauce and stuff?" she hopped up and down, she couldn't help it, she was energetic
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:50 am

"Lets burn off that energy with the basics.." Zakku put his swords down and took off his armor. He took his shirt and shoes off and stood there. "We'll start with Basic Taijutsu. No Enhancing Chakra." He looked at a stone and lifted it with one hand then threw it into the lake without breaking a sweat.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:52 am

"Taijutsu?" she asked, surprised. "Sure thats not my forte but good enough, I guess I can try" she said to the shirt-less ninja. "where do I start?"
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:56 am

"Start with a Horse stance. Like so." He shifted his feet shoulder width apart and then his hands at his waist upside down clenched. "Then we will start with throwing punches repeatedly." Zakku began punching at the air switching hands every time. "1, 2, 1, 2...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next