The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Over the Top Weaponory EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Over the Top Weaponory EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Over the Top Weaponory EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Over the Top Weaponory EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Over the Top Weaponory EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Over the Top Weaponory EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Over the Top Weaponory EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Over the Top Weaponory EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Over the Top Weaponory EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Over the Top Weaponory I_vote_lcapOver the Top Weaponory I_voting_barOver the Top Weaponory I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Over the Top Weaponory I_vote_lcapOver the Top Weaponory I_voting_barOver the Top Weaponory I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Over the Top Weaponory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kugutsu Kinshou

Kugutsu Kinshou

Over the Top Weaponory Empty
PostSubject: Over the Top Weaponory   Over the Top Weaponory EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:20 am

Name: Imitation Nodachi

Description: Cannot be drawn from it's scabbard.

History: This weapon was bought by Lleiad's father for his training days. It didn't cost much, and the quality reflects that. Needless to say, he doesn't use it much asides for the sake of scaring people away by intimidation (if it applies). He has it strapped on his back

Appearance: Over the Top Weaponory 220px-Nodachi

Materials: It is made of a special, light alloy, that even if it is drawn from it's scabbard, it doesn't have much durability, nor the capability to cut or hurt.

Drawbacks: It cannot draw blood, even if unsheated. It can't even be unsheated at all, due to Lleiad's short arm size.

Name: BFS

Description: Protects his back from would be attackers. Cannot be wield properly in combat.

History: This one was a gift from Lleiad's grandmother. She just had it lying around, so he decided to put it to good use, even if he uses it more like a badass back guard than a weapon in and of itself. It is crossed with his imitation nodachi, on his back, ever since.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Materials: Pure steel.

Drawbacks: He can carry it, but not wield it in battle. At all. Too heavy.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

Over the Top Weaponory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the Top Weaponory   Over the Top Weaponory EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:22 am

Approved, interesting choices for gear but i'm sure you have plans xD
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net

Over the Top Weaponory
Page 1 of 1