The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUntouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 I_voting_barUntouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUntouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 I_voting_barUntouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:49 am

Ameratsu nodded making her hair whip around again, her emerald eyes focused ahead and she wrapped her arms around his neck hesitantly for stability. 'You want to tell me why your in such a foul mood?' She asked rather politely and tilted her head. Now that she thought about it some, people would probably consider it an honor to be carried by the Mizukage. The teenager shot him a questioning look 'your very strange Wolfy san, you don't seem to be surprised at all that I can read minds, Telepethy among other things.'
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 am

He smiled and he carried her on his back and lifted her up almost in a piggy back rid fashion. 'Well recently ive had to deal with my village being attacked by a tailed beast host. we I myself are one as well.' he sighed as he made his way done the road.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:23 am

Ameratsu blinked at the new information given to her, well that was a bit of a surprise to her. Almost instantly she delved into his mind to try and communicate with the tailed beast 'Bijuu, I'm surprised you haven't spoken up since i've been in your hosts mind' this was posed directly in Wolfy's mind to the Bijuu, she wasn't sure if the Mizukage would hear her voice now but she was certain the beast inside him could. The bright eyed girl yawned a bit but she wanted to talk to this beast, not sure why though she thought it might be interesting, seeing as she had never seen one before, sure she had heard stories but to actually be able to communicate with one.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:30 am

A deep voice sounded off in Wolfy's mind 'Gah what do you want? What does it atter to you that im here huh?' the 8 tails Gyuki responded. Wolfy sighed 'Yeah he gets like that, dont mind him.' he thought. He adjusted his position a bit, his hand holding onto the her thigh area that was close to her bottom.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:51 am

Not noticing his hands change position as she was now focused on talking to this beast

'don't speak to me like that'

the voice in his head instructed firmly and Ameratsu sort of rested her head on the Mizukages shoulder and tuned out to the world

'I am just curious to finally be able to talk to a Bijuu, no need to get pissy'

she added and mentally smirked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Wolfy sighed, this girl was now to focused on Gyuki, he wanted it to be just him and her.

'Listen you need to tell me the directions to your place ok?'

'You littl-'

The thought of Gyuki was muted as Wolfy tried to shut him up.

'He is bit grumpy also'

His hands slowly shifting onto her butt.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:47 pm

'I don't exactly have a place'

Ameratsu admitted completely tuned out to the outside world and his wandering hands, she was absorbed in these new thoughts, basically in Wolfy's mind.

'I can see that his a grumpy puss, probably from being locked up so long'

And with that they girl mentally poked the Bijuu and left him alone

'can you just take me to your home then please?'
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 pm

He smiled that she didn't notice his hands on her soft butt.

'Thats why im out here, so I can one day retire to a nice place.'

He took her to a small apartment complex and bought a room. He carried her in and set her down on the couch.

Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:38 pm

(Oh and I can't read minds anymore, Zakku made me take it away, so just pretend she never saw his thoughts in the first place :3)

'Sorry to be such a bother'

Ameratsu thought in his mind mutely, it sounded like she actually was sorry to bother the Mizukage, she was sure he had more important Kage business to attend to rather then look after a girl who was stupid enough to get herself injured.

This man was being nice to her even though she had been literally a bitch to him, for his kindness. Why were humans like this, they confused her and annoyed her sometimes, their ever shifting moods and such but as he set her on the couch she gave him a soft smile and studied her leg, hoping it wouldn't take long to heal.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:07 am

Wolfy smiled and bent down to on knee and began to look over her leg again "No problem, I'm perfectly fine with helping out such a nice girl." he said as he undid his bloody cloak that he had tied up over the wound. The large cut on her leg with not bleeding as much but he still needed to treat it.

His hand on her leg, her soft skin touching his hand that was holding her leg. He changed his other hand to water and began to clean it up again. "One second." he made his way over to the small bathroom to look for a bandage. He rummaged through the cabinet and found disinfectant and bandaging supply.

He came back with the disinfectant and bandaging "Ok now to properly fix up that cut of yours." Wolfy said smiling up at her. As he slowly applied on the disinfectant, Wolfy could see somewhat up her skirt, a blush slowly appeared on his face. He tried to stay focus the best he could on treating her cut.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Ameratsu flinched only slightly as he put his hands on her leg, she really needed to get used to abrupt human contact, now that might be a challenge. It was painful as he started bandaging and disinfecting her wound but she didn't make a sound of pain, just watched him work on her knee intently.

A blush on his cheeks confused her, why would he blush when cleaning a wound, did he have some sort of weird fetish or something, but it soon dawned on her that he could see up her skirt a bit and a sigh escaped her, men, another thing that irritated her about them, always with the pervy thoughts, but she didn't really bother to stop him looking, he could look all he wanted, it wasn't as if he was doing anything, or if he ever would to her.

(Razz She's gonna be hard to get)
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:16 am

Wolfy noticed the sigh "Something wrong? I just finished fixing up your cut." he said as he finished wrapping up her leg. He stood up and took the remaining supplies back to the bathroom. He washed his hands and dried them off with a towel. Walking back into the room he sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2