The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) I_vote_lcapWhat a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) I_voting_barWhat a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) I_vote_lcapWhat a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) I_voting_barWhat a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) Empty
PostSubject: What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)   What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:03 am

On a small brick wall a few meters down a path sat a fragile looking girl who's startling green eyes were focused on a shrub on the opposite end on the road, the light green fronds of the shrub twitched every so often as if it was alive and the girls eyes watched it with open curiosity. Her long brown hair hung freely down her back, tangled a little from the slight breeze blowing yet even though the weather was a little cool the slim girl wore a what seemed to be sleeveless light purple dress with a light blue jacket on top, unbuttoned yet covering her arms and back. She wore no shoes which seemed strange enough and she was youthful, seeming to be in her late teens yet she was pretty. If you had asked her name you would find it to be Ameratsu yet you would find she wouldn't seem to speak, yet even with that said you would still hear her voice as clearly as the day.

Out of the shrub suddenly jumped out a bunny, cute, fuzzy and a soft black colour, the girl, Ameratsu showed the harmless animal a soft smile and tilted her head a bit, eyes locked on the rabbit, this strange girl, all alone it seemed, was happy to just watch a rabbit as it stopped and looked at her with as much curiosity as she was looking at it with, and one step after another it made it's way towards the girl, stopping at the start of the wall and twitching it's nose as it studied the girl, a strange creature in which it felt no wariness or fear towards.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Kinshou

Kugutsu Kinshou

PostSubject: Re: What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)   What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 am

A sole, green colored genin walked down the fragile path, until he saw the girl in a blue jacket. By the headband on his arm, one would say he's from Kumogakure. But never mind that, how did he even get HERE, so far from his hometown?

Then he noticed the bunny.

"... Lady, please step aside from the bunny slooowly, that bunny has resisted capture from it's owner for far too long, and I am here to capture it."

... It makes sense in retrospective, really.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)   What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 am

As soon as the rabbit caught sight of the boy in green it fled with a twitch of it's whiskers. Which in turn made this strange girl turn her head to look at this boy. Giving him a blank stare her eyes turned to watch the bunny which had scared the rabbit. Suddenly a voice popped into the boys head, it wasn't a bad voice yet it had a soft, gentle feel to it

'you scared the bunny'

the voice said, it sounded feminine in his head and was shortly followed by a sigh from this girl.

Last edited by Seiya Tsubasa on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Kinshou

Kugutsu Kinshou

PostSubject: Re: What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)   What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:20 am

He blinked in confusion, looking around for a few moments, then stared at the fleeing bunny, then back at the girl.

"... I'll assume you were the one talking, albeit you didn't move your lips. dangit, now I gotta have to hunt for it again. Hopefully it hasn't gone back to kumogakure..."

He sighs himself, leaning against the wall, and dragging himself, slowly, downwards.

"any idea where it may have went? And why are you talking in my head?"
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)   What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:46 am

Bracing her hands agaisnt the wall she jumped down and turned her head towards the boy with an innocent look

'I might know where it has gone but i'm not going to tell because I'd rather let it go free'

the voice piqued up again and this emerald eyed youngster frowned at him, if the bunny wanted to be free she would let it, if it didn't want to be captured, she wasn't going to help with that.

'and who's talking in your head depends, do you often hear voices in your head or is this the first time?'

With a small smile, indication she was jesting him she turned and started to walk after the rabbit, though not actually after it, just in it's general direction.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Kinshou

Kugutsu Kinshou

PostSubject: Re: What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)   What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:55 am

"... Up to five every now and again, but your a new one. But my question was, WHY are you talking in my head, not who."

He just stood up, and followed the girl, since she DID know where the bunny went, she was his best lead, and he was not gonna hunt it again, lest it go to sunagakure, or farther.

"I'm not willing to capture him out of greed or anything, but if I don't finish this mission, I don't get money to eat. If I don't eat, I can't come here again. If I can't come here again, well... uuuh no loss I guess."

He crossed his arms, following her unwillingly, since she did make a good point about the bunny.

"That and I won't be trusted with better missions either. I can just imagine their faces."

He coughs, and points at an invisible, smaller person, with an angry look, in a teatrical act, then raises his voice to a higher pitch on volume.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU COULDN'T CAPTURE THE BUNNY. YOUR A DISGRACE TOWARDS ALL OF YOUR SHINOBI BETHREN IN KUMO! GO TRY AGAIN!"

He shifts positions to be the "smaller person" that was pointed at, kneeling a bit, using his normal voice again.

"B-But I don't have any money! How can I eat?"

Shifts positions again, in a mocking stance and with his nose pointed high, using the higher pitch voice.

"And you won't get payment until you bring the bunny here! Now get to work!"

He then sighs, shaking his head.

"Ok, they're not THAT cold but... Yeah, don't want it, y'know."

He then blinks repeatedly, and winces.

"... wait a second, of course, we went off to a bad start. What is your name anyways."
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)   What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 am

His performance of being all the people mocking him forced a smile out of her, and after a moment of thought the emerald eyed girl let out a breath and shrugged

'Call me Ameratsu and If it's that bad then I guess I'll show you to the bunny'

She didn't really see what was so important about not getting good missions and money or anything, you could live off the land and get through but she guessed some people valued money more then others and such, oh well she wasn't going to sift through his mind just to get the answer to her question.

Continuing to walk, aware he was trailing after her, Ameratsu made her way through some trees and brush to where she knew the bunny was headed, soon enough a small field of carrots lay ahead with what do you know, the bunny right on the edge, knawing on a carrot to it's hearts content.

'your welcome, and since I helped you, you owe me half the payment for it'

A fake smile was followed and an innocent look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Kinshou

Kugutsu Kinshou

PostSubject: Re: What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)   What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:00 pm

"huh. I see. Well, my name is Lleiad. It's not that it IS that bad, just uhm... Well, to try and explain it a bit, my parents are reformed, and I am living alone, so having a house to live inside of, buying food, just normal comodities. And ninja gear, of course. Repairing equipment as well, or create new one altogether. All of that requires money, you see.

He kept following her, until she stopped, so thus, he used the time to scout ahead, and indeed he did find the bunny, right on the edge, and nomming on the carrot, happily.

Then he heard what she said about the payment.

"wu- ... ... ... fine. Though my OTHER partner will also want some..."

He started performing handseals, it was the last time the bunny would escape, and having another person helping him wouldn't be THAT bad... Obviously, he noticed her smile and innocent look, but, I dunno, something seemed off about it. He disregarded it, although.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kugutsu Kinshou on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)   What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:33 pm

'You could always just live off the land for food, and make your own weapons out of natural materials... If you know how'

and she didn't feel the least bit bad or guilty about him not having as much money from this mission, she didn't really portray feelings well, maybe that stemmed from her early childhood with the rouge.
Automatically stepping back as he started performing some handseals, she didn't want to get injured or anything with whatever he was planning and tilted her head curiously as another girl appeared, although much smaller then herself anyway, not unlike a little fairie. Ameratsu then crossed her arms over her bust and watched to see what he would do, in her opinion she had helped enough to find the bunny, without her it would have taken him ages if he found it again at all. The brunette girl said nothing else but watched him to see how he worked to catch something, Maybe learn some of his Jutsu's.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Kinshou

Kugutsu Kinshou

PostSubject: Re: What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)   What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:17 pm

[OOC: Rouge is a color, and I was "preparing" to summon her, haven't finished the summoning in that post.]

... That IS a bit unfortunate, but no, I don't really know how to. It'd be hard to heat and "hammer" down metal and folded steel with only a rock and a fireplace. But I DO get what you mean, really. Sort of. Why care about money, when you technically could just live off the road...

He had ended the handseals by then, and slammed his hands on the floor, summoning, thus, the little fairie creature, with pink hair, from the midst of a small cloud of smoke. The fae creature floated a bit around him, and then around the brunnete girl, afterwards returning to the male, whispering to him.

Who IS she?

She seemed to have a hint of jealousy on her tone, but it was ignored (if even noticed at all) by the male. He replied in the same volume of voice to her.

Someone who helped me. Gonna have to split the reward by three.

The pink haired girl seemed to pout, but nodded afterwards.

The plan?

Circle the bunny, scare it this way. I'll be getting ready myself.

Again, he started doing handseals, this time for a simple academy clone technique, placing five clones in the surrounding area, spreaded out, each as a safe guard to make sure the bunny wouldn't run away, but towards him. Meanwhile, the fae girl took to the skies, and flew to the opposite side of the bunny, away from view. She waited for something, most likely a sign.

Finally, he nodded, and did some more handseals, becoming the likeness of a rock, with a simple, academy transformation jutsu.

If you wouldn't mind, would you circle the bunny, as faaaar as possible, and warn my little fae friend that it is time to move towards me? That way you'd be helping more, as well. If that is your wish, that is. If you don't, I'll find a way.

He had noticed that the brunnete girl been staring at him intently, all along, as if she wanted to learn something from him. Or maybe something else. He hoped that she wasn't intrested in anything asides a share of his mission reward, but working under pressure wasn't exactly his style, being it peer pressure, or just normal pressure.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)   What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei) Empty

Back to top Go down

What a strange girl indeed (Sunny and Seisei)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Chronicles :: RP Area :: Kirigakure No Sato-
Jump to: