The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) I_vote_lcapKiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) I_voting_barKiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) I_vote_lcapKiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) I_voting_barKiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw

Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) Empty
PostSubject: Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)   Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:48 am

Kiyaki walked into the Kazekage's mansion he wanted a mission the would make his worth. Instead of all these missions about the village he was a Jounin for peaks sake and the Kazekage was sending him on genin work. He couldn't prove his worth or become the Kazekage one day by just doing Genin work. He was a Jounin and should be treated as such. He knocked on the Kazekage's door for permission to come in. He would make the Kazekage explain to him why he was doing Genin work.

(Oh but when the Kazekage gives the mission this mission will be moved to another place I will give all perticapaters the link.) Smile
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)   Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Josephine strolled around Sunagakure. It was her first time being in the dry village, she couldn't stand being away from water but she decided to take the mission so it was her fault she guessed.

Looking at her slip of paper, she navigated to the Kazakage's mansion. "Gosh, where is this place anyway?" she asked, taking a sip of her water.

After asking several Sunagakure ninja that didn't run away from her, she found the mansion.

"Well, time to meet the Kazekage, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)   Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:11 pm

The woman huffed as she went through her papers. Reports from the anbu on the reconisense team Sakuya had sent out to that village not too far from her own. Maybe it had been a mistake, to trust her chuunin to be able to handle but apparently she was wrong. For they were now missing. So from what it seemed, speculations and said sightings were right. There missing nin in that village, hiding out, probably formulating an attack on Suna. Man if the Kazekage wasn't tired of this, so she had been trying to head it off before it happened aga-Knock, knock.

Well, who could that be? "Come in," She called stacking her papers up again, eying her door curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)   Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Kiyaki the two tailed jinchiriki walked in almost steaming. He certainly looked like a demon sometimes. He wore a Red track jeans and red track shirt along with his unmistakable one and only symbol of his clan the Blood red scarf that only his clan in the entire village wore. It symbolized the bloodshed of Kiyaki's childhood the civil war that caused the entire destruction of his clan. Kiyaki was the only one to ever wear this symbol for only children in the clan who have been through great bloodshed must wear. "I am sorry Kazekage but I have been doing genin work around this village for days I need a real Jounin mission." Kiyaki said he was angry close to steaming.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)   Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Sakuya frowned almost immediately. Kiyaki Tatitka the new Jounin whi'd gave her a report on a mission she never assigned. "I'd been meaning to see you Kiy-" She was immediately cut off by Kiyaki saying something about a higher leveled mission. "Just so you know, your last mission was a chuunin one. And your next one would have been of level. So next time you come storming in, piping hot and steaming angry--wait, there shouldn't be. So do not do that again." She snapped, her anger reaching the surface in her own being at the disrespect just displayed.

"That mission was just to give you a warm up after being fresh out of your Jounin exams. All you had to do was wait." The Kazekage huffed looking over her papers again her eyes crossing his report on this false mission. "On the note of missions you gave me a report on a mission I know I never issued. I mean really, an assassination on the Mizukage? Do I look to be a leader that wishes to war with the other lands? Why didn't you come to me about this?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)   Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:17 pm

"I thought you did assisn me that mission." Kiyaki said confused now.

(Lets say someone imparsenated as you and assigned that mission to him.) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)   Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 pm

OOC: That's what I was going with anyhow. And next time? Please don't do that.

Over the fact he answered her like that Sakuya's anger froze over. "What..?" This was incredible. Sakuya wasn't even sure what to think. Who did send him on this mission then..? It was obvious, someone was posing as the Kazekage. It made her shiver with an intense anger. "I suppose there's an impostor on our hands. But I will deal with this on a later note. Take this as a lesson Kiyaki. If you don't get it straight from the Kazekage, bring back to the Kazekage. This can possibly start a war with the Kirigakure." Just fine and dandy, wasn't it? Who the hell was out to get the Suna destroyed by burning its bridges? There was one particular person that came to mind but Saku wasn't about to rant it off to this man.

"Anyway, here's your next mission. I got intel from our Anbu that some of our chuunin went missing in the next village over. They, themselves were on a reconnaissance mission after we heard of some missing nin remaining in the village. It was on this mission they went missing. I need you to go investigate. Find the chuunin, and get rid of the Missing Nin there. They're putting lives in danger. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)   Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:42 am

(Who will play as the chunin and the missing ninja.) Smile

Kiyaki then said "Now that you mention it the Kazekage I saw that day did seem alittle different in acting and I wasn't sure at all why the Kazekage would send me on that mission I just suspposed that it was because I was a tailed beast." Kiyaki said he felt stupid his loyalty had clouded his judgement on what was right and wrong. Then Kiyaki said "Oh and I could tell you something that could stop a war the Mizukage told me that if you paid for the damage he wouldn't start a war." Kiyaki said he then took his new mission respectfully and began his way out the door.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)   Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:53 pm

"Kazekage," Josephine said strolling in, fiddling with her red hair. "I am Josephine Yukikaze, I am on a mission and I was sent here. What can I help you with?" she bowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)   Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiyaki wants a good mission with fighting. (Need Kazekage.) (Open. to those who would like to help Kiyaki on mission.) ( Or open for enemy ninja for the mission either way have fun.)
Page 1 of 1