The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Work in Progess EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Work in Progess EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Work in Progess EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Work in Progess EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Work in Progess EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Work in Progess EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Work in Progess EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Work in Progess EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Work in Progess EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Work in Progess I_vote_lcapWork in Progess I_voting_barWork in Progess I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Work in Progess I_vote_lcapWork in Progess I_voting_barWork in Progess I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Work in Progess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shuhei

Work in Progess Empty
PostSubject: Work in Progess   Work in Progess EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 pm

SHUHEI MOKUTON NINJUTSU

Name: Daijurin no Jutsu [Great forest technique] Work in Progess 18px-m12
Clan: Senju clan
Range: 15 meters
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Mokuton
Description: A technique that changes one's own arm into big trees. Using chakra, the tissues are transformed into trees at the cellular level. Then, by activating the trees, stimulating them to grow rapidly, they lengthen at high speed and fork into many branches. It is possible to capture the enemy with these branches and at the same time, if one changes the ends into sharp stakes, turn them into countless, sharp, spear-like piercing weapons.
Drawbacks: None

Name: Shuhei Shiki: Jukai Kyoukoutan [Shuhei Style: Birth of fierce woodlands] Work in Progess 18px-m12
Clan: Senju Clan
Range: 40 meters
Description: This technique rapidly allows Shuhei to turn the entire battlefield into his own advantage, causing a large amount of thick trees to burst from the ground and attempt to capture the enemy in the rapidly growing cellulose. Within the range of the technique, the user can control the trees with it’s chakra, allowing Shuhei to control the pattern of the wood, allowing him to steer it in a way to intercept an incoming attack, or to come down upon an enemy in an attempt to crush their bones. What makes this technique so great, is that with a few hand seals, the entire battlefield can be changed in the users favor. The technique works on a smaller scale then the original Jukai koutan technique, though it attacks much more ferociously, while the branches are much more controllable.
Drawbacks: This jutsu costs a C rank for every two posts this is active. If the upkeep is not paid, the jutsu will cease it's entangling effect and become a regular forest. For an additional C rank used during creation, several stakes can be made on the far ends of the branches, allowing for a much more offensive uses.

Name: Shuhei Shiki: Mokuton bunshin [Shuhei Style: Wood clone] Work in Progess 18px-m13
Clan: Senju
Range: N/a
Description: Shuhei Shiki: Mokuton Bunshin is a form of Moku-bunshin, though it is in every way superior to the regular one. By either altering his own cells and causing a beam of wood to come from his body and create one, or by creating one from the existing vegetation, a perfect clone of the user is created. The area in which it can be created depends on the amount of vegetation around him, though it is limited to fifty meters at maximum. When compared to a normal Shadow clone, it has the following improvements that make it a much stronger jutsu. The Mokuton Bunshin has more endurance then the normal shadow clone, being able of taking quite a beating, or a strike that would kill a man before disappearing. It has the ability to merge and hide with trees, making it the perfect weapon when it comes to assassinating someone during a fight after a large forest has been created. Unlike the chakra based shadow clone, the Mokuton Bunshin is made out of the users own cells, turned into vegetation, allowing it to wield a much more potent weapon. This weapon is called "Perfection", because it holds the same physical power, speed, reaction time and stamina as the user of the jutsu.

What makes the clone even more special then the normal Moku-bunshin and Shadow clone, is the fact that it's chakra signature is exactly the same as the one of the user, and even if it has less chakra then the user, it looks as if they are exact copies of each other, making it hard for those who do not possess the Byakugan to determine which is the real one. The user can determine how many chakra is put in to the clone, ranging from 50% to 5%. When the clone is beaten, gathered information and remaining chakra is sent back, without the strain one would get from the normal Moku-bunshin or Shadow clone. No chakra is lost during the creation of the technique, considering all chakra that is used for the jutsu is transferred to the clone directly. The only chakra that is lost, is the chakra used by the clone itself during battle. Like all over clone types, this one is completely immune to Genjutsu, and will notice when his master is affected by one. Thanks to Shuhei’s skills in both Medical ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, he was able to figure out the key to making them more potent.

If needed, this jutsu can be used multiple times at once, creating the Shuhei Kyusho: Tajuu Mokuton Bunshin. This is one of Shuhei's most potent customized Wood release techniques, because it works both as a means of deception, a second pair of hands, an assassin or a means of turning the tide in battle.
Drawbacks: This jutsu costs an A rank, while next to the A rank, a certain percentage of the users Chakra pool is given to the Clone, which can leave Shuhei drained or physically tired.

Name: Kajukai Korin [Advent of a World of Flowering Trees] Work in Progess 18px-m12
Clan: Senju
Range: 100m
Description: Taking advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant, the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the atmosphere and when inhaled, renders any afflicted target unconscious. With enough willpower, it is possible to regain consciousness. However, in order to counter the technique fully, either the trees themselves must be destroyed completely or the target must continue to remain elevated above the dispersed pollen. Weak people can fall into an unconscious state within 2 posts, strong people in 5 posts. The trees are very thick and some of them can stretch out over fifty meters, while the Flower trees can reach a maximum range of sixty meters straight up in the air.
Drawbacks: The techniques costs a lot of chakra, and if one rises above the pollen, or has a breathing device, this technique has no effect. Physically strong people can break free from the branches, though people need some sort of cutting or blunt force like Lightning release of a similar rank.

Last edited by Shuhei on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Work in Progess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in Progess   Work in Progess EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:31 pm

SHUHEI YOTON NINJUTSU

Name: Gogyō Fūin [Five Elements Seal]
Clan: -
Range: Touch
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: -
Description: This technique produces a powerful seal that is used to block or disturb the flow of chakra in a target. Once the seal is completed, the target will become unconscious and unable to fight for a short time.
Drawbacks: -

Name: Gogyō Kaiin [Five Elements Unseal]
Clan: -
Range: Touch
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: -
Description: This technique is used to remove seals of up to equal power, like the Five Elements Seal. This was made to counter the Five Elements Seal, but can be used to counter other A ranked seals.
Drawbacks: Can only be used to undo A ranked and weaker seals.

Name:
Clan:
Range:
Type:
Element:
Description:
Drawbacks:

Last edited by Shuhei on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Work in Progess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in Progess   Work in Progess EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:36 pm

SHUHEI BIJUU NINJUTSU

Name: Yonbi no modo [Four Tailed Beast Mode]
Clan: Yonbi Jinchuuriki
Range: Self
Type: Supplementary
Element: N/a
Description: This is the technique Shuhei and Son Goku can use to unleash the Beast inside, and turn his human body into the massive body of the Four Tailed Ape. Transforming from his 1,82 meters to a total size of 25 meters, 40 meters when standing up straight. Capable of walking on all fours, as well as straight up, it is rather quickly for such a large creature, capable of jumping several tens of meters far. Covering his body with thick red hair and powerful muscles, his physical prowess is now so big, that he can crush a human body with just one stomp from his massive fist, foot or tail. It's four tails are very large and powerful, and can crush quite a lot under their weight, including a medium sized building, or most of a large building. By entering this form, he gains access to a couple of techniques only capable of being used when fully transformed into the Yonbi. This costs no Chakra, but due to the gravity of the physical change, sheer willpower and mastery over the Bijuu, the transformation itself is classed as a Kinjutsu, despite being free to use.
Drawbacks: By becoming so massive, Shuhei becomes an easy target for other techniques and weapons, though he is not to be underestimated, since the size is both a blessing and a curse. Also, when the user is not in full control of the Bijuu, this can cause them to be completely taken over. Can only be used once per topic.

Name: Bijuudama [Tailed Beast Ball]
Clan: Jinchuuriki
Range: 50-100m
Element: N/a
Description: The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate technique of a tailed beast. To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra and negative white chakra, shape it into a sphere, and then compress it inside their mouth. The black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire. The ball can be fired differently, either in sphere form, which gives it a wide area of damage, or as a concentrated beam of energy which gives it explosive penetrative power. The tailed beasts' jinchūriki can use this ability, though they need to be in their full tailed beast forms. Should the jinchūriki lose control of their tailed beasts, they can perform this technique despite not being fully transformed
Drawbacks: Takes time to form, and is very expensive to use, causing a lot of Chakra to be lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work in Progess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in Progess   Work in Progess Empty

Back to top Go down

Work in Progess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Chronicles :: Creation Area :: Jutsu-
Jump to: