The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Safe here in the light. EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Safe here in the light. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Safe here in the light. EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Safe here in the light. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Safe here in the light. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Safe here in the light. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Safe here in the light. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Safe here in the light. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Safe here in the light. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Safe here in the light. I_vote_lcapSafe here in the light. I_voting_barSafe here in the light. I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Safe here in the light. I_vote_lcapSafe here in the light. I_voting_barSafe here in the light. I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Safe here in the light.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemicals

Chemicals

Safe here in the light. Empty
PostSubject: Safe here in the light.   Safe here in the light. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:25 am

Suiren, what a nice little village. Well, not little at all. A trading hub of Kirigakure, its five connecting rivers made for quick, safe trading routs. Barges were sent up and down them everyday. The first of the team assembled by the Mizukage arrived late in the day. A man and a girl. For now they were here just to observe, then report. Ask a few question here and there. Small villages across the land had been raided, goods stolen, women raped. This problem had slowly worked its way over the land of mist, now it seemed to knock at their doorstep. The most recent account of these crimimal actions, was at a village just two days away. The pattern had grown thusly, and the Mizukage had calculated the next place they would strike would surely be Suiren. So here they were.

Onishi stood cloaked at the gates of Suiren, the banner of the mist flying above his head. His team would soon be assemble, all scattered far across the world. A girl from his own village was with him now, Jay as she liked to be called. A young chuunin, but a good enough kid. They awaited the others arrival. His white hair swirling with the wind, purple eyes watching ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Safe here in the light.   Safe here in the light. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Kiyaki also known as the two tailed jinchiriki of the sand walked towards the meeting area and said "Hello I am Kiyaki Tatitka. I am here for the mission." Kiyaki said. His red track jeans and red track shirt and his blood red scarf blew in the wind he had a scar from his past that he never showed cause it made him sad.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Safe here in the light.   Safe here in the light. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Josephine leapt from building to building. She was late for a mission meetup.
"Damn it!" she swore," I'm never this late, oh gosh."
She leapt down from the buildings and saw a guy with white hair whirling in the wind, and another guy with a blood red scarf.
She recognized the white haired guy as Onishi, she had met him before, somewhere. She hurried up to the two guys. "Hey! Am I late? Josephine Yukikaze at your service!" she huffed.

Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Safe here in the light.   Safe here in the light. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:54 pm

"Your very loud for someone who calls themself a shinobi." Said a hashed, yet mocking voice, which seemed to come from no where. "I'm suprised that the Sand would send someone so...immature for this mission." The voice said farther. "And one so brightly colored. Maybe I'm just getting up in years, but I don't remember a single battle feild where bright red was consitered a stealthy color." The assassin Wasser remained hidden. He would only reveal himself last. For now, the shadows called him and hid him from all sight. He watched teh newest arrival. Another loud shinobi. Parhaps his Anbu training made him this way, but he was very critical of teammates.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Safe here in the light.   Safe here in the light. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Kiyaki then said feriously. "Are you mocking my clans symbol you want to come out of hiding and we settle the score that my color of my cloths doesn't mean I will not beable to crush you." Kiyaki said feriously as he did a few hand sign's and absorbed the earth under him and made them into Earth Gloves.
Back to top Go down
Chemicals

Chemicals

PostSubject: Re: Safe here in the light.   Safe here in the light. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 pm

" We're pleased to have you with us Tatitka-san. " Onishi told on receiving him.

His greeting, while rather coarse and possibly detrimental to their mission-- anyone around who heard him could use that against them. Passer-bys might have thought them old friends gathering to celebrate-- hell they could of thought anything other than what it really was and Onishi wouldn't have cared. News of something like this could spread fast throughout Suiren, possibly deterring the raiders off their course. Though Tatitka Kiyaki was an important member on this team, he couldn't-- wouldn't dismiss him just on these grounds. He was a Jinchiriki after all, there was value in him, somewhere.

When the Mist chuunin came leaping about, Onishi gave her a glance with his purple eyes.

" Your not late, " He told her, "but your not early either. A shinobi should be in place long before their opponents arrive." Not to mar her feelings, but teach her a well needed lesson.

The voice from the shadows stirred something in him, fear crept over him. The masculine voice made sharp words, berating the Sand Jounin. With just cause, one must admit. On reading the individualized reports on each of the team members, Onishi took note specifically on the man called Sheedin. He was the most dangerous man on the team-- would have been the team leader, but Onishi's knowledge of the land an its people gave him a leg up. Stealth mastery. If it wasn't Sheedin that spoke, then Onishi was doomed to be foolish,

" We're not here to play who is the better ninja, for surely you would win. " He told the shadows. Unnerved that he couldn't pinpoint his location.

" Stop. " Onishi demanded on noticing Tatitka take action, stepping in front of the sand shinobi. It seemed unlikely that Tatitka would find the Anbu's location, rather Onishi wanted this insurrection subdued.

" Your forget yourself, sir. Do not be so easily lured by words. You'll find your death quicker than not. "

What else could happen? Oh yeah there was still one more of then to come, joy.

Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Safe here in the light.   Safe here in the light. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 pm

((Imma say its my turn now since Lightningpaw already took his turn))

Josephine huffed and smiled, a lesson learned. She shrugged it off lightly and prepared for the mission. Why hadn't the last Konoha ninja come yet? Konoha's ninjas are usually always on time. Josephine sighed and began conversing with the white haired ninja.
A figure brushed past her, sending her odd chills down her spine. The feeling was dark, and cold. She turned to the figure who walked past her, down the road, not even giving her a second glance.
Shrugging off the feeling she turned to the white haired man. "What's our mission?" she smiled.

Suiyuki, using the name "Yusui Kazyu" brushed past the red haired chuunin of the Mist. He smirked, collecting information from the airhead of a sister would be easier than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Safe here in the light.   Safe here in the light. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:36 am

Wasser laughed. Boy this was going to be interesting indeed. His teammate, the one with the demon just proved that the demon's rage had warped his mind already. He shook his head. He would put him in the front. So long as his...leader agreed. He liked the rest of them. He could sense their fear of him. Very wise. For now he would remain in the shadows and see how strong minded his partners were. He quickly moved, changing position unseen by his teammates, using most and shadows as his weapon. "Well parden me for any insult to your clan. I meant no disrespect for them...just the fool they sent on this mission. Quick to rage, jumps right into a fight without thinking. To think someone like you would be trusted with something so powerful. Wasser laughed to himself. This boy dared call himself jounin. He's the kind of ninja that lets while teams die. Ah well, he wouldn't be his problem. "Now then. If I may. I have already studied this village and I believe I have a plan of attack, if you will humor me." this was to the team leader.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Safe here in the light.   Safe here in the light. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:53 am

"This bright coloring is a symbol that I have a. been through great bloodshed and b. am the last of my clan. They were destroyed in a civil war I am the last that is why to give me a fighting chance the village sealed this tailed beast inside of me."Kiyaki said feriously and broke the earth Hands by stoping the flow of chakra. He then looked around for the guy that said the insult to his clan. He wanted to pummel him to the ground and then rip him in tiny peices. Kiyaki never let anyone talk bad about his clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe here in the light.   Safe here in the light. Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe here in the light.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Chronicles :: RP Area :: Kirigakure No Sato-
Jump to: