The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  I_vote_lcapDanto Uchihas' Jutsu  I_voting_barDanto Uchihas' Jutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  I_vote_lcapDanto Uchihas' Jutsu  I_voting_barDanto Uchihas' Jutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Danto Uchihas' Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Danto Uchihas' Jutsu    Danto Uchihas' Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Fire Style Jutsu:

Name: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Clan: Uchiha
Range: Long
Type: Nin
Element: Fire
Description: The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon head-shaped fireball. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an upward movement of air currents which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.
Drawbacks: Uses a large amount of chakra for molding the chakra to a dragon shape and making the fire.

Name: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Range: Short
Description: This technique creates a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.
Drawbacks: Small amount of damage inflicted, use little chakra

Name: Great Fireball Technique
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface.
Drawbacks: This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most genin should not be able to do this technique.

Water Style Jutsu:

Name:Water Hand Cut
Element: Water
Description: The user channels water around his hand to make it almost like a blade. With this he is able to cut through things like stone very easy.
Drawbacks: uses up chakra for a long as it is in use

Uchiha Clan Jutsu:

Name: Amaterasu
Description: The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable, Amaterasu has been avoided a few times; Sasuke Uchiha managed to dodge the flames when Itachi tried focusing on him, though Itachi did not actually want to kill him and managed to hit Sasuke shortly after regardless, and A using his Lightning Release Armour enhanced Body Flicker Technique avoided a short-range Amaterasu launched at him by Sasuke in an instant.

The flames are capable of burning through most anything in their path, even smothering regular fire techniques with ease. Amaterasu is said to never stop burning; even when whatever is caught by the Amaterasu is completely reduced to ash or destroyed, it can still continue burning for seven days and seven nights. It cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods. The only thing that the flames have failed to burn into or through is Gaara's chakra-infused sand. However, the flames burn fairly slowly, sometimes allowing anyone struck by Amaterasu an opportunity to remove whatever clothing or body parts have been caught ablaze. Nagato was able to deflect the flames from his body using Shinra Tensei.

Drawbacks: Use of the technique also puts a great deal of strain on the user, usually causing their eyes to bleed.

Name: Tsukuyomi
Type: Gen
Description: Tsukuyomi When executed, the technique traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user. This allows him to torture the target for what seems like days on end, causing psychological trauma that will incapacitate them for a considerable period of time.
Drawbacks: Requires eye contact to be performed

Name: Susanoo
Description: It creates a gigantic, humanoid being that surrounds the user. As one of the strongest techniques granted to those that have acquired the Mangekyō Sharingan, it is the user's guardian deity.
Drawbacks: it consumes the user's life.

Name: Susanoo Genjutsu
Type: Gen
Description: User directly in the eyes and they stare back. Then a shadowy figure of himself appears before them forcing them under a genjutsu. An image resembling his Susanoo appears in front of the opponent and grasps them as it begins "assimilating" them into itself. This breaks the opponent's will. Afterwards, the opponent is left incapacitated.
Drawbacks: Requires sharingan
Back to top Go down

Danto Uchihas' Jutsu
Page 1 of 1