The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Onishi's jutsu. EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Onishi's jutsu. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Onishi's jutsu. EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Onishi's jutsu. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Onishi's jutsu. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Onishi's jutsu. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Onishi's jutsu. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Onishi's jutsu. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Onishi's jutsu. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Onishi's jutsu. I_vote_lcapOnishi's jutsu. I_voting_barOnishi's jutsu. I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Onishi's jutsu. I_vote_lcapOnishi's jutsu. I_voting_barOnishi's jutsu. I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Onishi's jutsu.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemicals

Chemicals

Onishi's jutsu. Empty
PostSubject: Onishi's jutsu.   Onishi's jutsu. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:36 am

Name: Water Spear
Clan: None
Range: Close
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: Water spear is a technique that utilizes constant chakra concentration. The user forms a spear of highly-pressurized water, allowing them to wield it like a melee weapon. The water is constantly in motion, tearing at whatever it comes into contact with.
Drawbacks: This technique requires constant chakra concentration, draining the user of their chakra quicker than most jutsu.

Name: Lightning Shield
Element: Lightning
Description: Lightning shield is a technique in which the user generates lightning from their hand. This lightning is constantly arcing away from the hand in a webbed shape. It is cappable of blocking attacks, and if an opponent comes in physical contact with the shield it can shock them, leaving them partially paralyzed and numb.
Drawbacks:

Name: Water Encampment wall
Range: Close--medium
Description: This defensive technique creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skilful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.
Drawbacks:

Name: Hidden in the Mist
Clan:
Range: Long
Description: This displacement technique is a speciality of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu. However when combined with the Hozuki's kkg, it masks their entire chakra.
Drawbacks:

Name: Water Clone
Range: Close--Medium
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.
Drawbacks:

Name: Water Prison Technique
Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself
Drawbacks:

Name: Clone Technique
Range: Close--Medium
Element: None
Description:Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse
Drawbacks:

Name: Transformation Technique
Element: none
Description: Transformation technique is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
Drawbacks:

Name: Body flicker technique
Range: close--far
Description: The body flicker technique is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Drawbacks:

Name: Kai release
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.
Drawbacks: (

Name: Tree climbing technique.
Description: The art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed
Drawbacks:

Name: Water Walking
Description:A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water
Drawbacks:

Name: Change of Body Stance Technique
Range: Close--far
Description: Change of body stance technique is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Drawbacks:

Last edited by Chemicals on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Onishi's jutsu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onishi's jutsu.   Onishi's jutsu. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:38 am

Approved bud
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

Onishi's jutsu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onishi's jutsu.   Onishi's jutsu. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:06 am

Please put some drawbacks for your Jutsu. Even if its little things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Onishi's jutsu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onishi's jutsu.   Onishi's jutsu. Empty

Back to top Go down

Onishi's jutsu.
Page 1 of 1