The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  I_vote_lcapSuiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  I_voting_barSuiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  I_vote_lcapSuiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  I_voting_barSuiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu    Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:08 am

Name: Ice Creations Unknown
Clan: Yukikaze
Range: Long - Short
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Ice
Description: Suiyuki creates ice monsters that vary in shape and size. They are used for mass attacks and spying. The creatures cannot be melted.
Drawbacks: The larger the size, the slower it moves. Unlike Josephine, Suiyuki does not have to have a handsign to control them, however if he runs low on chakra, he must destroy them to gain chakra again.

Name: Yukikaze (Snow Wind/Snowstorm/Blizzard)
Range: Long
Element: Ice/Wind
Description: The user summons the ancestors of the Yukikaze Clan, and the power of Yuki-onna. Closing their eyes, they create a shield of ice/snow and wind around them while creating a large snowstorm.
Drawbacks: Eyes are usually closed to prevent snowblindness, this can be prevented if the user has gone through training.

Name: Yuki Shuriken (Snow Shuriken)
Range: Depends on how far the Shuriken has been thrown.
Description: The user covers their shurikens with sharp ice to throw at the opponent. If met with fire, the ice will melt, but the shuriken will still fly.
Drawbacks: Ice may melt.

Name: Kiri Style: Mist Hide Jutsu
Clan:
Range: Passive Jutsu
Element: Mist/Water
Description: The user creates mist to fog up the surrounding to cover up the user when escaping, mist is thick and cannot be blown away, it will go away over time.
Drawbacks:

Name: Ice Freeze
Clan: Yukikaze Clan
Range: Long - Short
Type: Genjutsu
Description: The user sends illusions to the opponent. Yuki-onna appear and freeze the opponent's mind, paralyzing their brain and body.
Drawbacks: The user is left slightly dizzy, (brain freeze feeling. Like after a big slurp of a slurpee feeling) The user's eyes are blue and they cannot talk for a certain amount of time depending on how much chakra was used in the process

Name: Ice Cloak
Range: Passive
Description: The user cloaks his/her body with ice, like Gaara's sand armor. This is ice armor .
Drawbacks: Movement may be slowed (like weights)

Name: Ice Sword
Range: State of body, close
Type: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu)
Description: The user makes his/her arms long, sharp ice crystals to be used as daggers/swords. If the ice breaks, the user can repair it with the power of the Yukikaze kekkei genkai. However Suiyuki has his own ice katana, which he coats sharper ice on it
Drawbacks: Repairing takes a little bit of chakra,

Name: Fire Phoenix
Clan: No Clan
Range: Long - medium
Element: Fire
Description: Suiyuki summons fire from space to crash down to earth.
Drawbacks: This jutsu takes a lot of effort. Since its covering so much space.

Name: Co-Op: Ice Fire
Clan: Yukikaze + Unknown Fire Clan
Range: Long - medium
Element: Fire / Ice
Description: NeverMelt ice and Fire is fused together, raining down on the opponent. Hot as 1000 flames or cold as dry ice.
Drawbacks: Requires a bit of blood from the user. Like a summoning

Name: Aisu Kill
Clan: Forbidden Yukikaze Jutsu
Range: Genjutsu (Depends where opponent is)
Type: (Genjutsu
Description: Freezes the opponent, head to toe, makes brain and body shut down, paralyzing opponent. They pass out then a pack of ice holds them down until they regain consciousness
Drawbacks: Causes dizziness for the user. Head pain in the left side of brain. Like brain freeze.

Last edited by Josephine Waters on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu    Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 am

For the Mist Jutsu, you don't need to list Mist as an element.. lol. And Aisu Kill.. seems a bit over kill, and slightly godmodish. I wouldn't mind if it was a temporary paralysis thing or took awhile to charge the jutsu to that state or something. So if anything I'll leave that for Fox to judge. Everything else seems fine.
Back to top Go down

Suiyuki Yukikaze - Jutsu
Page 1 of 1