The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| I_vote_lcapSayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| I_voting_barSayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| I_vote_lcapSayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| I_voting_barSayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| Empty
PostSubject: Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-|   Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| 2jcc45z

Name: Sayaka Fuuko (Kimiko Kuroryu)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Elements: Wind and Fire

Specialties: Assassination, Chakra Manipulation, and Genjutsu

Village: Sunagakure Konohagakure

Personality: Much like her older sister, Saya is a playful person but in a different manner. She is more of a flirtatious woman than the older Fuuko Leader. She doesn't care for the situation of said prey, she'll toy with them and have her fun then be off on her way. This goes in many different manners but more present, in her sadistic manner. A sociopath to sum it up if you will. All of it really is just to compensate for the hole in heart that was put there by her mother. And if you dare to catch her on her personal time, she spends a lot of it depressing and moping. Sayaka never shows this because she wishes for no one's pity.

History:
    The Beginning
Sayaka Fuuko was born to Tsubaki and Kaimu Fuuko, the second oldest in her generation, being born a few years before her older sister Sakuya. Her life had been pretty normal at this point, a regular upbringing, training long side with her older sister when she was only age 6, her sister being 3 years ahead was 9, already in the Academy. Saya followed suit, proving herself to be just as good as the older girl, hoping to be better, and have her mother be proud of her. A year or two later Saya was enrolled into the Academy while her sister was graduating, all achievements in her young school years being overshadowed by her sister's own achievements. And so began the shadow games.

In the Shadow
After that, everything that Saya did, was overshadowed by her older sister, not on purpose she was sure so Saya tried not to take it to heart.. but anything Saya did her mother was never impressed nor acknowledged it. She'd been too busy watching her sister grow in power. It made Saya an attention seeker, and violent when training around the clan home. This, is what her mother DID notice. She became known as the Hellion to all she trained with because when they sparred, Saya's opponent was always seriously injured. It made Tsubaki look down on her daughter in shame, not that Saya ever noticed. Because every time a spar ended, the girl would run to the woman and asking her excitedly "How was that Okaa-san!?" Young and bubbly like her older sister, but that was until her mother would mutter, "No improvement." Shooting Saya down and back into her sisters shadow, suffering between it.

Broken Heart, Sanity Lost?
It was between all the heartache and pain, Saya did her damnedest to ascend the ranks, blowing through Genin, and Chuunin to Jounin, dominating in bother her Chuunin and Jounin exams. None of which impressed her mother. It was tiresome for Saya. No matter what she did, it didn't impress her mother. For some reason she didn't approve of her, effective ways of fighting, it was violent she admitted but it got the job done. What more did she want? Saya had even saved their clan from a threat, someone threatening Tsubaki's life, and she terminated them for almost killing her mother. Out of a blind rage really, but it only infuriated her mother more. She broke her heart with the words she spoke. "You are ever so violent, Hellion Sayaka! You will bring nothing but MISERY to ALL those around! You'll never be as good as your older sister or even Maka! And you will never lead this clan after them!" That was when the girl snapped and killed her mother, and attempted to do so to her younger, and older sister, not finding out she didn't succeed.

The girl's heart had been broken, left in the shadow of Sakuya and even Maka. Neither would live on this earth and have a normal life. She knew Maka was fucked over from her special poison that she used but not Sakuya. Saya wanted her to suffer.

New Beginnings
After she killed her mother and almost did the same to her sister, Saya needed a plan to start over. It may have been a little psycho plan but it worked just as efficiently. Saya became Kimiko Kuroryu, a jounin with no recollection of what happened or where she came from, left for dead in the forest near Konoha. To even capture the "left for dead" effect, she manipulated her wind to slice herself up. She played as if she did not remember much of anything but her name. After her "recovery" the girl worked on her ability as a kunoichi which the village of Konohagakure noticed. They allowed her, after rehashing tests she'd taken in Suna, to become an Anbu member in the Leaf Village, where she remains til this date.

Relationships:
  • Tsubaki Fuuko - Mother (Age 45; Died at age 43)
  • Kaimu Fuuko - Father (Age 48)
  • Sakuya Fuuko - Little Sister (Age 18)
  • Maka Fuuko - Little Sister (Age 12)
  • Hana Fuuko - Little Sister (Age 12)

Goals: To make something great of herself and to exact revenge on her sister and family.

Dislikes: Prudes, obnoxious leader figures and boring environments

Additional Notes: Strikethrough means they're disconnected from her life. Shoulda put that in Sakuya's bio.

Last edited by Sakuyami on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-|   Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:35 pm

This is also done.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-|   Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:51 pm

approved by me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-|   Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-| Empty

Back to top Go down

Sayaka Fuuko |-Hellion of the Wind-|
Page 1 of 1