The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl I_vote_lcapClassified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl I_voting_barClassified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl I_vote_lcapClassified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl I_voting_barClassified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno

Xeno

Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl Empty
PostSubject: Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl   Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Name: Feuer "Burn Eye" Befehl

Appearance: Light brown hair, cut short into a crew cut. His mask is in the shape pf a wolf. He wears a black cloak with a flame on the back. Under the clock is standard ANBU armor for weapon storage and protection from stab wounds and such. While posed as a civilian, he wears a simple white t-shirt and dark blue pants. His eyes are naturally orange and tattooed on each side towards his ears Flames. He also has a flames running up from his middle fingers up to his shoulders

Elements: Fire

Specialties: Fire-baced ninjitsu/dagger fighting/interogation

Village: Konoha

Personality: Feuer is a tough lead that, while on a mission, does not tolerate failure or distraction. Hard on his troops during training, but outside of work, a completely different person. Funloving and usually well manored. Does tend to get alittle loud while drinking.

History: Feuer grew up with big dreams and big plans. Even as a child, he idealized the shinobi, and the ANBU who protected his home. He wanted to be just like them. To be a shinobi f the highest calibar, that was his dream.

His plans were set in motion when his parents sent him to attend the shinobi acadamy. He was one of the most motivated students in his classes, always trying to learn more, and always trying to be better then everyone one else. It was in the acadamy where he met one of the very ANBU he so openly admired. ANB Captain Nato Yosida, leader of the SnD section of the black ops spoke to his class. Though the meeting was short and impersonal, it lit a fire under Feuer who started to work harder then ever before.

While in the academy, Feuer learned of his chakra nature, fire, and began to study fire ninjitsu. He was able to do simple jutsu even as a young student to the jealousy of his classmates. He also learned he had a nature talent with daggers, esspecially back hand style fighting. The sudents started to call him "burn eye" for his fire nature and his orange eyes. On the day of his graduation, he sealed the name, getting tattoos next to his eyes and up his arms of flames.

Feuer Began to prove his leadership in missions. Even as a genin, he learned how to lead a team sucessfully. His teams jounin was amazed at the boys abilities, as well as his motivation. He did everything as if his life truely depended on it. When the time came for his chunin exam, Feuer passed with flying colors and was approched by a group of jounin as he left the stadium.

The young shinobi finally reached his goal. The jounin were sent by the hokage to invite Feuer to join the black ops. He, of course, accepted and after many years of training, was placed incharge of a special team.

Relationships: (all information has been blacked out to protect the identity of family and friends.)

Goals: Keep his team alive

Dislikes:

Additional Notes: Leader of Anbu team 21 of the SnD branch

Last edited by Xeno on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl   Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:48 pm

history is too short buddy :/ ANBU is 4 paragraphs
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl   Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl   Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl Empty

Back to top Go down

Classified Files of ANBU Captain Feuer Befehl
Page 1 of 1