The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  I_vote_lcapClassified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  I_voting_barClassified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  I_vote_lcapClassified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  I_voting_barClassified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno

Xeno

Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  Empty
PostSubject: Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben    Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Name: Fels Verschieben

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Elements: Earth

Specialties: Spear fighting/ Defensive ninjutsu/ torture

Village: Konoha

Personality: Fels has two half of the same mind. One half is sweet, innocent, almost like a little girl in a teenagers body. The other half is dark, manic, and bloodcrazed. Be wary when this half comes out to play.

History: Fels past is a dark one. Near the end of her academy days, a tragic occurence shattered her mind nad split it in two. Fels grew up as an only child. Herr mother and father were simply shopkeepers who ran a some general goods store. They had no other real ambition other then to keepp their young daughter happy and healthy. When young Fels began to play ninja, her pparents knew she would some day want to be one. That day came when she, when she came of age, begged her parents to let her join the academy, and with heavy hearts, they let her.

Fels was an average student with an affinity for defence. Her instructors could tell her greatest strengths lay in keeping others out of harms way, and her Earth Chakra nature made this even easier to spot. But other then a destiny of defence, Fels was just an average student with average grades. That is, until a week before graduation.

It was late at night. Fels had stayed after to work in a simply jutsu that she had learned only days ago. AS she walked to her house, she could feel something was wrong. Her paced quickened and when she reached her house, her eyes widened. Fels ran into the house. She could see that something was very very wrong. The front door was smashed in, the windows were all shattered, and there was a bloody trail leading to her room. The young academy student walked towards her room, as quiet as she could, holding back her fear like a good little shinobi. She took out a kunai and gradded the handle.

She opened the door and fell to her knees as she looked at the sight in her bedroom. Her clothes lay shreded and scattered, mirror smashed to bits, and artwork burnt. But she didn't have time to look around, for her eyes caught sight of to three figures in the middle of the room. Two were laying down and one was knelling over them. She threw up when she saw who the two laying down were. Her mother and father. She could her a sloshing, ripping noise followed by chewing. She forced herself to look up and watched the other pulling bits of organs out of her dead mother nad shoveling them into his mouth. He looked back at Fels, and with a blood covered face smiled at her and held up a half eaten heart and said 'Would you like a bite.' The man laughed a manic laugh and lifted the corpse of Fels' mother and slung her over his shoulder. He walked out of hteroom, pushing Fels aside. Tear ran down the girls face as it registered that the man who walked past her had just murdered her only family.

Fels' sadness grew quickly nad soon shattered her mind. The sweet, innocent girl, now shared a mind with a mainc, crazed psycho. And right now, the psycho was out. She stood up and ran after the man, screaming "Drop my mother." at the top of her lungs. The man only laughed as he walked outside. But then he stopped, looked down nad exploded into a pink mist. Fels' mother fell to hte side in a bloody heap nad Fels run over to it, hugging it and crying. She looked over quickly at wear the man had been standing. His legs were toosed about on the ground nad bits of him covered the street. He looked around for a reason and found it in a young Chunin. The shinobi walked over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. He took of her vest nad placed ot over the hole in her mothers chest.

"I'm Feuer Befehl." The chunin said to the broken girl. He gently pulled her away from the corpse and she immediately began to hug him, crying against his shoulder. He supported her as two jounin arrived on the scene. "I'm get her out of here." Feuer said and started to walk with the girl as the jounin began to seal off the scene.

A few days later, Fels graduated from the academy, using her parents death as a motivator to be the best she could in there memory. When she recieved her headband, she held it against her chest and cried. "I promise I won't let anyone else die." she whispered. Overhearing this, a jounin walked over and placed his hand on her shoulder. 'I'd like you to prove yourself right.' He said and led her out of the building.

Years later, Fels stood infront og her new captain. She had finished her training with the black ops. The captain took his mask off and said. 'Its good to see you again Fels.' Fels quickly and unconsiously throw herlsef at him, hugging and crying as memories of that tragic night filled her head as she looked at the face of the boy that saved her mother's corpse so long ago

Relationships: (Blacked out to protect the identity of Friends and Family.)

Goals:

Dislikes:

Additional Notes:
Fels suffers from split personality disorder. While one side is rather timid, the other side is quite violent and tends to present itself during missions or training. This is has yet to cause actual harm to herself or others, but caution should still be taken when dealing with her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben    Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:56 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben    Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben    Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben  Empty

Back to top Go down

Classified Files of ANBU Fels Verschieben
Page 1 of 1