The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut I_vote_lcapClassified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut I_voting_barClassified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut I_vote_lcapClassified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut I_voting_barClassified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno

Xeno

Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut Empty
PostSubject: Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut   Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Name:Wasser Flut

Appearance: Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut Wasser10

Elements: water

Specialties: duel katana fighting/ water ninjutsu/ stealth kills

Village: konoha

Personality: very serious military man with a nasty temper and a lust for leadership.generally not one for conversation, and believes that he is the best choice foe command. Will never have that chance until he proves it to Feuer.

History: Wasser Flut. A boy who aspired to be great. The best. The best shinobi the world had ever seen, and teh greatest commander the Anbu had ever had. Though many of this would only remain a dream.

Wasser Flut grew up at a family of shinobi. His father, mother, and three brothers all served the hidden leaf. At a very early age, his father and brothers beagn to train Wasser in the ninja arts, teaching him the skills that his fellow classmates would only be starting on in the academy. These included shuriken training adn chakra manipulation, mastering walking on walled days before his formal training even began.

In school, Wasser enjoyed proving his superiority to his fellow classmates. He gained a nasty habit of putting people he bested down. A habit that went highly noticed by his instuctors. He was forced to stay for detention. While his mother who scold him for it, his male family members encoraged this, telling him that it was alright because he was better then them. Wasser started to ruely believe it. Often claiming to be the greatest ninja to ever come for his village. Near the end, he even started to question the instrutors on their knowledge.

Wasser graduated and was once again, placed under the training of his father(who had pulled quiet a few strings to be teh one to train his son) and brothers. They immediatly began to train Wasser in the art of assassination, using his water nature to aid in his deadly art. Soon, Wasser was proving himself on high rank missions as a first rate assassin, a skill that caught hte eye of the Black ops. They recruited him and began training him farther

Wasser believed that at the end of his long training, he would be incharge of a team of assassins, having knowlegde of both strategy and tactics, from both the Black ops, and his family. But that was not the case, and Wasser was introduced to Captain Feuer Befehl. When he found out that not only would he be apart of another team, led by someone younger then him, Wasser was furious, but as much as he argued and cursed, his superiors wouldn't budge. They claimed that before he was to take on his own team, he would have to prove he was capible to Captain Feuer.

Relationships: Blacked out to protect the Identity of Friends and Family

Goals:

Dislikes:

Additional Notes:

Last edited by Xeno on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut   Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:08 pm

finished
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut   Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut   Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut Empty

Back to top Go down

Classified Files of ANBU Wasser Flut
Page 1 of 1