The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz I_vote_lcapClassified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz I_voting_barClassified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz I_vote_lcapClassified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz I_voting_barClassified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno

Xeno

Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz   Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Name:Bolzen Blitz

Appearance: Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz Thcakf10

Elements: Lightning

Specialties: Lightning taijutsu/War fan fighting/ hit and run fighting

Village: Konoha

Personality: Bolzen is quiet like her element. She has a beautiful to see from a distance. Dangerous to be around up close. But if you can avoid her temper, she is a sweet and kind girl who just wants to do her job well

History: As a child, bolzen was always playing sports. She loved to run and play, and loved to win at whatever she was playing. She grew up with three brothers and her mother. He father was KIA. She spent her days playing tag and hide and seek, pretending to be a ninja with the other children of the village. When she came of age, she joined the shinobi academy to be a ninja for real.

Bolzen was an average student, but received high marks in any class that required a lot of running and moving. Her childhood play time served to make her in better shape then a lot of her other students. However, her temper did not do her any favors. She had nearly been expelled twice for fighting others students. Her instructors were forced to keep a close eye on her.

Before her graduation, Bolzen was pulled aside by a Jounin instructor for a 'private lesson.' This jounin had secretly been watching her, claiming it was to make sure she did not get into any more fights. However, this shinobi was interseted in other things. He led the young, 13 year old Bolzen out into a secluded section of the nearby forest, telling ehr all the while he was going to teach her something that they could both get in trouble for practicing, but being young nad naaive, Bolzen followed. When they were far enough away from the school, the jounin grabbed bolzen. He struck her in the side of the head and knocked her out.

Bolzen awoke, tied naked to a tree, scared and cold. As her vision returned she saw the jounin getting undressed infront of her. 'We're going to practice a fun new jutsu.' The jounin said as twisted thoughts flooded his mind as he stared lustfully at the naked girl. Bolzen began to panic, screaming and crying for help. 'No one can hear you out here.' The jounin said and walked infront of her. It was then that Bolzen's temper came out in full asthe jounin grabbed ehr legs, cutting the binds and spreading them. Blozen kicked the jounin across the face twice. Luckily, the idiot had believed fear would keep the young student from reacting and had tyed her hands together when he strung her up. She made a quick sucession of hand seals and gathered lightning chakra to her feet. The bolts arced and sparked and as the jounin stood back up, she kicked him in the heart with both feet, sending lightning passing through his heart and killing him.

Reaching down with her toes, she reached the knife the jounin had used to cut the binds stuck in the ground. She flicked it up to her hands and caught it. She sliced off the bindings and fell to the ground. when she stood up, she ran, as fast and as hard as she could. She found her way back to the school, crying all the while and was immediantly seen by an instructor. He covered her up as she told what had happened and the next day, she was taken back to the spot where she had nearly been raped to find everything as it was. The knife on the ground, the binds on the ground and in the tree, the dead shinobi, naked, along with his and her clothes.

Word of the attack spread through hte shinobi ranks as well as the name of the student that killed a jounin. Her name reached teh Anbu and she was chosen to join soon after. After training her, she was placed in a team under the order of Captain Feuer.

Relationships: (All information has been blacked out to protect the identity of friends and family)

Goals:

Dislikes:

Additional Notes
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz   Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:52 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz   Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz   Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz Empty

Back to top Go down

Classified Files of ANBU Bolzen Blitz
Page 1 of 1